1.11.2010

"let's go make fun of the vegans and their crazy lifestyle"



i just came across these photos from our stop in ottawa this fall. i was lucky enough to reconnect with my acting-childhood-punk-rock-big-sister mandi lunan. mandi has been living in ottawa for a few years, and has recently launched her very own vegan bakery under the moniker auntie loo's treats. my friend and fellow vegan / adored photographer / show promoter / jaded record store owner / avid tweeter / zine interview rejecter (i'm holding you to that) shawn scallen picked me up and took me by mandi's bakery, where we mealed hard on some chinese take out and these delicious chocolate brownies with peanut butter icing. fresh and hot out of the oven!



and while i'm reppin' my vegan pals new endeavors, i may as well take this opportunity to direct you to my pal ross' new blog WWW.VEGANEATSBLOG.COM! we made a bitchin' brunch on new years day.

and if you don't know the quote referenced in the title, please watch this:

No comments: