6.28.2007

PHILLY (pernounced the way palmer often says my name)

monday night we played in philadelphia. the show was at the electric factory, which is a super rad venue, and it was sold out and amazing. we talked some business over lunch with our friends mike and scott, and lunch was delicious. my old pal mike ski came out to hang out and tattoo me. we finished moments before having to go on stage, which led me to drip bloody goo all over my bass.

the stencil.


ski-e-e-e-eeee at work.


the finished product.


i saw this rad fixie locked up inside the venue, and assumed that someone working the show was riding in style.


i later found out that the bike belonged to my friend mike sneeringer from the loved ones, and we nerded out for a bit together after the show. he showed me some moves and tricks he's had up his sleeve from riding brakeless fixed for 3+ years, including this rad no handed track stand.



also, cute mary has been hanging out the last few days! yay!


and i met dave wagenschutz.

playlist:
MEMORIAL: berlin. (thanks scott)
ATTACK IN BLACK: new wave.
SIGHTS AND SOUNDS: demo.
THE SAINT ALVIA CARTEL: s/t.

No comments: